Achievements
sometimes make some people misbehave, there is nothing anyone has
achieved or attained that hasnt been attained or gotten by someone in
the past...#attendtoyourcharacter#
1. Sometimes we think when We go out of Our ways, displacing and Displeasing ourselves to please 2. Others, with time the People would repay us Back and if they Do not repay us 3. They would at least Appreciate what we have Done for them, the Sacrifices made for their sakes 4. But I wish to State here that life Is not like that People are not like that. 5. An old man stated As he said, I will Share with you some Stories to buttress this up. 6. There was once a A family whose wife Has taken in, she Was in her third trimester 7. When her husband’s junior Brother visited the family They were living in A room apartment that 8. They partitioned with cotton To separate their bed From where they put Their chairs at. 9. When the guy visited He said he came For an interview in That state and would soon leave 10. Because of him, the Wife started sleeping on The floor with mat Because she wants...
ÒWE YORÙBÁ (YORÙBÁ PROVERB) "Ẹniti ó ba ọmọ ọlọ́mọ lori jẹ, orisa inu ile yio ba tirẹ̀ na lórí jẹ Translation The personn who destroys someone else's children's future/career, the household idols will also destroy his/her children's careers APPLICATION What anyone makes happen to somebody else, God of recompensance will also make such happen unto the person. Simply put, one will reap what one sows either good/bad
A Song: I Give You My Praises Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Praising the lord makes one happy, it gives one a sense of belonging. 1) Oh God the most high I give you my praises The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord 2) Before you know my God Will I dance and rejoice The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord 3) Without you oh my God There can never be me The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord 4) You've carved me oh my god In your image oh Lord The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord 5) All glory to you Oh my heavenly Lord The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord 6) My father you deserve My praises now and ever The beginning and the end I give you my princess oh Lord (The End)
Comments
Post a Comment